University Counsellors offer free and confidential counselling to students or staff who want to talk through and change areas of difficulty, conflict or crisis in their lives.
Counsellors can deal with a wide range of personal difficulties such as:
- feeling stressed, anxious or depressed
- wanting to become more confident and assertive
- family and relationship conflicts
- grief and bereavement
- alcohol and other drug problems
- emotional stresses associated with study or work
Gabrielle Booty is the University counsellor for the Shoalhaven campus. Gabrielle is available on Campus on Mondays in the Library Interview Room. Appointments are essential!
To make appointments either phone main campus counselling number of 4221 4074 or contact the admin staff at Shoalhaven campus in person or phone 4448 0888