To provide a range of quality services and programs which assist and enhance the transition of students into and through the University of Wollongong.
Units within SS&PL
SS&PL has a team of over 28 FTE staff and a large casual pool and offers a range of frontline student services through the following units:
New in 2013 …
UOW Wellbeing Centre and Initiatives
The project is funded by the Student Services and Amenities Fee and will be operational in First Semester, 2013.
- Spring Seminar Lit Review - Arts / Soc / Bus / SOWK
- Spring Seminar Writing Creatively - Arts / Bus / Bus / SOWK
- Spring Seminar Notes 6- Nursing
- Spring Seminar Notes 7- Nursing
- Spring Seminar Notes 8 - Nursing
- Developing a Critical Argument
AIME Mentoring Program
For more information contact:
Layne Brown at email@example.com