A statutory declaration is a legal document in the form of a written statement that allows a person to declare something to be true.
For academic consideration
Statutory declarations should only be used where it is not reasonable for you to obtain an item of official evidence.
NSW statutory declaration forms and information can be found on the NSW Government Justice website.
- Spring Seminar Lit Review - Arts / Soc / Bus / SOWK
- Spring Seminar Writing Creatively - Arts / Bus / Bus / SOWK
- Spring Seminar Notes 6- Nursing
- Spring Seminar Notes 7- Nursing
- Spring Seminar Notes 8 - Nursing
- Developing a Critical Argument
AIME Mentoring Program
For more information contact:
Layne Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org