Location, Maps & Bus Timetable
University of Wollongong - Shoalhaven
George Evans Road
The University of Wollongong, Shoalhaven Campus is located at West Nowra, a five minute drive from the centre of Nowra CBD. Travelling along the Princes Highway (heading south), cross the Shoalhaven River bridge, and turn right at the fifth set of traffic lights (Kalander Street). At the fifth set of lights, you will see the Archer Resort diagonally opposite and the old Nowra Cemetery to your front right. After turning right, proceeding straight ahead, continue through the first roundabout into Albatross Road.
Heading along Albatross Road, turn at the second right into Yalwal Road and travel about 2 kilometres until you cross the Flat Rock Dam bridge, the next turn right is the George Evans Road turnoff. Turning right its only a short drive to the campus. The main University building (named the Ray Cleary Building) is the third building from the left - there is a carpark right outside the door!
- Seminar Notes 7 - Arts / Soc Sc. / Soc.Wk / Comm
- Seminar Notes 7 - Nursing
- Seminar Notes 8 - Arts / Soc Sc. / Soc.Wk / Comm
- Seminar Notes 8 - Nursing
- Seminar Notes 9 - Arts / Soc Sc. / Soc.Wk / Comm
- Seminar Notes 9_ Exam Prep - Nursing
- Exam Prep Autumn 2017 - Arts / Soc Sc. / Soc.Wk / Comm