Frequently Asked Questions
Help with Study Habits
- How much time do I need to spend studying each week?
- How much reading will I be required to do?
- What will it be like to study at the Campus/Centre?
- I know someone who is doing a correspondence course, and she says its a very lonely way to study. How is this different? Will I actually have to turn up three days a week? What will it be like?
- Do I have to own a computer to do this course?
- I know nothing about computers. Will I be disadvantaged?
- What if I have completed subjects at another tertiary institution?
- What are the course requirements for the Bachelor of Business Administration?
- Spring Seminar Notes 1 - Nursing
- Spring Seminar Notes 2 - Nursing
- Spring Seminar Notes 3A - Nursing
- Spring Seminar Notes 1 - Arts / Soc / Bus / Sowk
AIME Mentoring Program
For more information contact:
Layne Brown at email@example.com