Frequently Asked Questions
What are the course requirements for the BBA?
To qualify for award of the degree of Bachelor of Business Administration, a candidate shall accrue an aggregate of at least 144 credit points, by satisfactory completion of all subjects listed in the Prescribed Schedule.
Students must complete and pass all prescribed subjects, plus 3 electives. Only 2 electives can be selected from 100 level subjects.
A maximum of 72 credit points of 100-level subjects can be undertaken as part of the Bachelor of Business Administration Degree.
Students should note that a Pass Conceded, Pass Terminating or Pass Restricted grade at 300-level in any required subject does not satisfy degree requirements.
- Spring Seminar Notes 5 - Nursing
- Spring Seminar Lit Review - Arts / Soc / Bus / SOWK
- Spring Seminar Writing Creatively - Arts / Bus / Bus / SOWK
- Spring Seminar Notes 6- Nursing
- Spring Seminar Notes 7- Nursing
- Developing a Critical Argument
AIME Mentoring Program
For more information contact:
Layne Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org