Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to own a computer to do this course?
No. The University supplies computers in its computer labs. You can use these instead of having your own machine. The labs are designed to be accessible in location and opening times. You'll also find staff in attendance and supplementary material there to help you.
- Spring Seminar Notes 5 - Nursing
- Spring Seminar Lit Review - Arts / Soc / Bus / SOWK
- Spring Seminar Writing Creatively - Arts / Bus / Bus / SOWK
- Spring Seminar Notes 6- Nursing
- Spring Seminar Notes 7- Nursing
- Developing a Critical Argument
AIME Mentoring Program
For more information contact:
Layne Brown at email@example.com