Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my degree take?
If you are studying full-time, your degree will take three years. If you decide to study part-time, the length of time depends on the number of subjects you take per year. If you decide to take half the normal load, the degree will take six years.
- Spring Seminar Notes 5 - Nursing
- Spring Seminar Lit Review - Arts / Soc / Bus / SOWK
- Spring Seminar Writing Creatively - Arts / Bus / Bus / SOWK
- Spring Seminar Notes 6- Nursing
- Spring Seminar Notes 7- Nursing
- Developing a Critical Argument
AIME Mentoring Program
For more information contact:
Layne Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org