Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have completed subjects at another tertiary institution?
Students who have completed studies at pass level or better at another Tertiary institution may request advanced standing for those studies. Specified credit may be given for subjects which are equivalent to those offered by the University of Wollongong and count as prerequisites where the corresponding Wollongong subject is a prerequisite.
Unspecified credit may be given for other subjects, relevant to the respective degree for which advanced standing is sought, completed at another institution. This form of advanced standing cannot be used as a prerequisite for any subject.
- Spring Seminar Notes 5 - Nursing
- Spring Seminar Lit Review - Arts / Soc / Bus / SOWK
- Spring Seminar Writing Creatively - Arts / Bus / Bus / SOWK
- Spring Seminar Notes 6- Nursing
- Spring Seminar Notes 7- Nursing
- Developing a Critical Argument
AIME Mentoring Program
For more information contact:
Layne Brown at email@example.com